Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish back 2010 before moving to That Artsy Reader Girl in 2018. It’s born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
- A Blade of Black Steel by Alex Marshall (deep in my TBR pile)
- Black Leviathan by Bernd Perplies (physical review copy)
- Black Sun by Rebecca Roanhorse (digital ARC – and highly-anticipated)
- Blackveil by Kristen Britain (read and reviewed)
- Heart of Black Ice by Terry Goodkind (read and reviewed)
- Long Black Veil by Jennifer Finney Boylan (read and reviewed)
- The White Towers by Andy Remic (read and reviewed)
- White Fire by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child (read and reviewed)
- Grey Dawn by Nyri A. Bakkalian (highly anticipated)
- A Fortress of Grey Ice by J.V. Jones (read long ago)
I like how you separated the colors. I went with all black because there were so many books to choose from😁
I was going to go all black – it would have been easy – but kind of liked the idea of shades of grey 🙂
Black seems to be a very popular in the posts I’m seeing today, but maybe it’s because I follow a lot of fantasy bloggers and the color does seem overrepresented in fantasy book titles!
I tried to be different…looked for pink or red or green…but black definitely dominates.
I’m really excited for Black Sun… I have a feeling it’s going to be great!